Click here to sign up for the Safe Mobility for Life Insider newsletter.
Learn the Keys to Achieve Safe Mobility for Life
You hold the keys to your transportation future! Knowing how to maintain safe driving skills and stay connected to your community beyond driving can help you achieve true mobility independence.
The Safe Mobility for Life Coalition helps Floridians meet their personal mobility needs. This month, use the Keys to Achieve Safe Mobility for Life to take control of your transportation future. Get started by:
- Reviewing Florida’s Guide to Safe Mobility for Life
- Watching and sharing the You Hold the Keys PSA
- Building a personalized transportation plan
- Talking to your friends and family about your driving plans
- Participating in a Virtual CarFit Workshop
- Coordinating a Virtual Keys to Achieve Safe Mobility for Life Workshop
Whether you are an older adult, family member caregiver, health care professional, member of law enforcement, local government agency, engineer or planner, aging service provider, transit agency, or safety advocate, all of the information needed to improve the safety, access, and mobility for Florida's aging road users is right here.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please email and let us know!